World-Class Connectivity Out of the Box
Get data from remote sensors to your cloud instantly.
Spend your time building the best cloud apps
- JSON data securely delivered to your cloud app.
- Transform data into the shape you want before it gets to your cloud.
- Pre-built integrations for common clouds. Ship your data where you want it.
- Freedom from subscriptions, contracts, and annoying setup, disconnect, reconnect, and other monthly per-device fees.
Securely Get Data to Your Cloud
The Blues Wireless System
- Data encrypted in transit and encryptable at rest using native encryption hardware. All Notecards have a factory-installed ECC P-384 certificate provisioned at chip manufacture.
- Notecard supports end-to-end encryption of your data using AES-256 symmetric algorithm based on your RSA public key.
- Blues hardware is pre-certified for FCC and PTCRB.
- Off-the-internet cellular communications are available in 135+ countries. Avoid the need for IT-managed Wi-Fi networks.
- Security features work on both public and private cloud platforms.
The Simplest Way to Get Data To and From Your Device
3 Steps to IoT Device Connectivity
Add Blues Wireless Notecard to your product with your preferred hardware.
Our simple JSON interface allows you to connect and send data with 2 commands.
With Blues Wireless Notehub, enjoy secure, bidirectional data flow between your device and your cloud app.
Built by Engineers for Engineers
Developer Focused Experience
Our technical experience is designed to reduce R&D time by providing connectivity out of the box, so you can cut development cycles and project risk.
Sync data with any cloud application
Native integration with AWS IoT Analytics, Azure, Datacake, Google Cloud Platform, Snowflake, Initial State, ThingSpeak, Ubidots, and your custom (public or private) cloud applications.
Notecard events are JSON and our Notehub.io system will filter and optimize them to your specifications using our routing templates and transformation.
Secure communications by default
From device-to-cloud, your data is secure with Notecard and Notehub.io. Devices are authenticated with secure element keys, and data flows through TLS using encrypted “off the internet” communications and VPN tunnels.
Cloud-based firmware updates
Built-in data transformation layer
- Reduce infrastructure and deployment complexity by transforming data before it gets to your cloud
- Contains pre-defined transformations for common structures
- Custom transformations through simple JSON expressions with JSONata
JSON based API. Insane power in a concise package.
- Control Notecard with simple JSON commands
- Data sent in JSON, securely and reliably to your preferred cloud
- Bi-directional data flow. Control Notecard and host devices from your cloud
How to Evaluate Blues Wireless in 30 Minutes or Less
With Blues Wireless, you'll never worry about monthly or consumption fees.
Each billing account is refreshed to 5,000 credits each month with the ability to purchase more.
Plug the Notecard into the provided Notecarrier, then connect to your existing hardware.
- Feather kit and Swan kit contain MCUs. If you want our Raspberry Pi kit, you'll need your own Pi.
- Swan lets you write code in C/C++, Arduino, and CircuitPython. It's also a powerful MCU and ready to run on edge-based machine learning like Edge Impulse. We have a guide for that.
Take a look at some sample projects you can make with Blues Wireless. We provide full instructions, BOM, and helpful videos and tips.
Everything is coming up roses for AgroPatterns with Blues Wireless
How American Crane & Equipment Corporation is Cutting Cost by 10x for Their Smart Crane Technology
Velvetwire: Connecting the Global Supply Chain to the IoT with Blues Wireless
We’re making IoT quick and easy.
Start your IoT journey with us!