Bi-Directional IoT Connectivity
Easily integrates with existing firmware through a simple JSON-based API.
Simplify Your Security Audit
Secure Data With Blues Wireless
- Hardware-based encryption for data in transit.
- Notecards contain native libraries to encrypt data at rest.
- Notecard supports end-to-end encryption of your data using AES-256 symmetric algorithm based on your RSA public key.
- Off-the-internet cellular communications available in 135+ countries. Avoid the need for IT-managed Wi-Fi networks.
Control Data Visibility From Edge to Cloud
3 Steps to IoT Device Connectivity
Add Blues Wireless Notecard to your product with your preferred hardware.
Our simple JSON interface allows you to connect and send data with 2 commands.
With Blues Wireless Notehub, enjoy secure, bidirectional data flow between your device and your cloud app.
Built by Engineers for Engineers
Developer Focused Experience
Integrated hardware and software system contains everything you need to push sensor data to your cloud. Simply push JSON packets to the Notecard, we'll take care of the rest.
How to Evaluate Blues Wireless in 30 Minutes or Less
With Blues Wireless, you'll never worry about monthly or consumption fees.
Each billing account is refreshed to 5,000 credits each month with the ability to purchase more.
Plug the Notecard into the provided Notecarrier, then connect to your existing hardware.
- Feather kit and Swan kit contain MCUs. If you want our Raspberry Pi kit, you'll need your own Pi.
- Swan lets you write code in C/C++, Arduino, and CircuitPython. It's also a powerful MCU and ready to run on edge-based machine learning like Edge Impulse. We have a guide for that.
Take a look at some sample projects you can make with Blues Wireless. We provide full instructions, BOM, and helpful videos and tips.
We’re making IoT quick and easy.
Start your IoT journey with us!