Built with Blues Customer Showcase
Thanks for being with us! We’re excited to showcase your Built with Blues device in our CES 2024 booth. This page is updated regularly and contains important information about how to participate and get ready for the show.
CES 2024 will run from January 09, 2024 to January 12, 2024.
The Blues booth is #10770 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Nevada. This location is right in the heart of the IoT Infrastructure section, which will drive quality traffic throughout the event.
What costs will Blues cover?
- Blues will cover all booth design and production costs, as well as pay for the booth space and show services, including lead retrieval system.
- An exhibitor pass for you and one other colleague attending the show to work the Blues booth.
- All marketing and PR costs associated with Blues promoting the event.
What costs we ask customers to cover:
- Cost of shipping for your product or device to and from the show.
- If you and/or your colleagues intend on attending CES 2024 but do not to work the Blues booth throughout the event, we ask that you pay for your own exhibitor passes.
- Please make and pay for your own travel, accommodation, and any other expenses related to attending the show.
Yes, please start promoting anytime! Where appropriate, please link your promotions to the Built with Blues Customer Showcase landing page so we can track and capture interest.
We ask that you work at least 2 hours per day for each of the 4 days of the show in order for Blues to invest in your exhibitor pass.
- Tuesday, January 9: 10 am - 6pm PST
- Wednesday, January 10: 9 am - 6pm PST
- Thursday, January 11: 9 am - 6pm PST
- Friday, January 12: 9 am - 4pm PST