Meet the people behind Notecard and Notehub at "Meet the Blues Experts" on December 14th!

Most Valuable Hackster

Welcome to the "MVH" program where we invite you, our community, to build and publish your own projects to Hackster (and more importantly, get paid to do so).

Blues is offering a 15% discount off any Blues hardware needed (with the remaining 85% reimbursed after the project is published!). Blues is ALSO providing payments from $500-$1000 USD (depending on the project scope) for the creation and publishing of full tutorials on Hackster.

Read the blog post for details and sign up below to participate:

NOTE: Due to the overwhelming interest in the program, all available project slots have been filled! Thanks for your interest.

Project Requirements

  • The project should address an issue practical for the IoT.
  • Feature the Notecard and Notehub
  • Source code must be hosted publicly on GitHub.
  • The write-up must be a full tutorial, grammatically sound, and easy for others to follow and re-build themselves.
Notecard with Hackster ribbon